We do not use third-party cookies on our website.
Data Collection and Usage
When you fill in the contact form on our website, we collect your name, email address, and the question you submit. This information is used solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
When you comment on a blog article, we collect your name, website (optional), and comment. This information is used to display your comment on the article and for moderation purposes.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access or alteration of your personal data. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our website.
- You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website or its related systems.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the operation of our website at any time without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any third-party websites or content linked to from our website.
By using our website, you agree to indemnify and hold The Fitters Desk harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses arising out of your use of the website or violation of these terms and conditions.